New Cure JM Video

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today my daddy got to stay home with me for most of the day and I woke up in good mood but frequently asking where my mommy was. My rash on my face was a softer pink today however my knees are still dark pink and purple. Daddy and I were busy doing several things today around the house but most of the day was spent playing games and holding me. The worst part about today was that I was weaker than I have been and I struggled getting up and down off the floor. I took a late nap so I may not be ready to go to bed tonight. Thank you for keeping up with my progress and please continue to pray that I get stronger and more willing to do activities to keep my muscles and body strong. LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

KYA KAY

2 comments:

  1. Kya, Do you know that I still love Alvin and the chipmunks? I'm glad they're still around. Kaysa told me last Sunday she tries to be helpful to you. We pray for you everyday. I hope to see you soon with your Grandma Trish in your pretty fluffy pink dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kya, We are praying for you everyday!!! God Bless You!!! I know you're a strong a little girl who will pull through this!!

    ReplyDelete