New Cure JM Video

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Change in plans! I have a way of changing plans for mommy and daddy. I got sick with the stomach virus, fever, chills, and a headache about 1:00 a.m. We were up until 2:30 sick and then I fell back asleep. Daddy also got sick! So mommy changed filghts and hotels around 2:00 in the morning. They are just going to go early in the morning or late tonight depending on how daddy feels! I feel better now, but I don't know how long it will last! Please pray for daddy and I that we get to feeling better (and for mommy because I really scared her last night!) and for a safe and productive trip for mommy and daddy whenever they get to leave! Thank you for all of the prayers and support!
Kya

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and daddy feel better by now. Not a good time to get sick....if there ever is a good time for that.
    I hope also that their trip is a good one and that you do not get sick again. Bye

    ReplyDelete