New Cure JM Video

Friday, January 16, 2009

Today has been a much better day than yesterday. My strength seems to be a little better. I am still having trouble with my mid section muscles. I am like a turtle if I get on my back I am stuck! I have been handling basic movement with a little more ease today. It is just extremely hard for me to get up and down right now. I have spent the evening letting mom work while I watched Dora and Barney. Daddy and sister went to Homecoming and I really wanted to go, but I just can't. I have wore my ballerina suit all evening to dance with the music on TV. I dance for a couple of minutes and sit for several, but at least I am still trying. My disposition today is much much better! I took a good nap for Grandma Trish earlier and I haven't been cranky at all this evening! Please continue to pray for me! I know we will have ups and downs, but I don't like the downs. I pray that I get well quickly! (I miss seeing everyone!) Also, please pray that they find a cure or that I go into permanent remission so that I don't have to deal with this anymore! Thank you for all of the prayers, calls, support, cards and stickers! (I really like to stick stickers on everything! Plus it keeps me busy using my fine motor skills!) Thanks!
Kya Kay

1 comment:

  1. Kya & family,
    Hope you are feeling better. We are keeping you close in our hearts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete