New Cure JM Video

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a quick update. Yesterday I had another treatment in OKC. It went really good. I did better with the whole doctor thing and I only yelled at Mavia and Sabrina. But it wasn't because they were hurting me. It was just because I didn't want to have it done and I was scared. (Mommy knows this because I started yelling the minute they walked in the door!) They increased my daily prednisne back up to 3 ml. I wasn't doing very well tapering off so they decided I needed to increase it back up. They drew lots of blood so they can run all kinds of tests to keep monitoring how I am doing. This isn't all that bad because they do it through my IV port. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support! We will keep you updated!
Kya

No comments:

Post a Comment