New Cure JM Video

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

God has blessed me with a good day today. I am moving with a little more ease and my face is not quite as flaming pink. I have spent the day playing with Grandma Trish and eating chicken. I was kind of cranky this morning, but after I woke up from my nap this afternoon I felt better. My good time of day is from about 4:00 p.m. until I go to sleep. (Which can range from 10 to 1) This is when I feel my best and am in the best mood. My face doesn't look as good during this time, but I feel and move better. God has already done miracles in my little body and I know that He will continue to bless me. Please keep praying for me as I know it is your prayers that are making all of the good things happen quickly. Let's show everyone that miracles still really do happen!!! Thank you once again for all of the prayers, phone calls, emails, text messages, and following my blog. Your support has really helped my mommy and daddy through my journey! Keep praying!
Kya

No comments:

Post a Comment