New Cure JM Video

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good morning I hope you enjoyed being able to go to church! I really miss it! I got up this morning and put on my pretty church dress, a hat, and some shoes, hoping that no one would remember I can't go to church. But my daddy and sister left without me! I cried to go to church and see Johnny this morning, but mommy said we would have to wait a little while longer. I hope that everyone realizes what a blessing it is to be able to go to church!
My morning has not been to good. My right knee just keeps giving out on me and I have taken three bad spills that hurt! My whole body is sore so when I fall it hurts me all over! I decided the safest place was in mommy's rocking chair watching cartoons. So I am just sitting and watching TV all dressed up with nowhere to go! Please pray that my legs start working better soon! I want to run and play, but I just can't! My rash does look better on my face and I am not really cranky, I just can't do what I want to do!
Thanks for following my story! If anyone wants to buy a toy or mini australian shepherd my sister and I still have 2 black tri males for sale! Mommy, Daddy, and Kaysa sold the other 3 yesterday! Thanks for all of the prayers, cards, and support! Please continue to pray for my speedy recovery and that the researchers find a cure!!!
Kya

1 comment:

  1. Kya, You are an amazing little girl! I think you might just be stronger then I am! Keep dancing and praying! My little boys will be praying for you!
    Trea, Melissa (Stout) Fulton...Trystan & Bryson

    ReplyDelete