New Cure JM Video

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hooray! Mommy and daddy are home!!! But, now we are gone again. Mommy and daddy got in late, but we are getting ready to leave for my treatment and appointments in Oklahoma City. We are going to try and beat the bad weather that is coming in.
Yesterday was an OK day and today has been a very bad day. My movement is not good at all and I am very weak. Thank goodness I am going to see the Doctor tomorrow. Well, got to go! Please continue to really pray for me. Thank you for all of the many people who have prayed!
Kya

2 comments:

  1. It is good that your mommy and daddy are home. It was good to see you for a minute on Sunday. It sure is cold today! You will need your MITTENS. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love...stay brave...many prayers going up on your behalf....God Bless You sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete