New Cure JM Video

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today has been a good day. My rash looked better this morning. It has almost all faded off of my hands and my knees looked better. My cheeks are still pretty pink, but they aren't as bright as yesterday! I have had a few more tumbles and falls today than yesterday, but I have been fairly busy. I did get to go to dance today and I only fell once. It was nice to get out of the house even if only for a couple of hours. I have had a busy day with Grandma Trish and I was so excited to see my sissy! I am full of energy this evening and I have been attempting to do some forward rolls. I actually did a couple all by myself, but they are hard work! I am ready to go see Mavia and see if she can make me feel better tomorrow! Please continue to pray for me as I have another treatment tomorrow! Thank you for all of the prayers and comments. I love it when my mommy shows me my web page and tells me what people have written for me! God Bless You!!! KYA

No comments:

Post a Comment