New Cure JM Video

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today started off pretty rough, but has ended up being a fairly good day. This morning my rash looked better, but my legs just were not working. I would just be standing there still and they would give out on me. I took several tumbles this morning and finally decided I would just sit on my bench and watch Barney. (I can yell for mommy and she will get me whatever I want anyway!) I took a late, but long, nap and since then I have been moving a little better. However, I woke up very cranky so we went driving around. I saw horses, cows, and a rabbit! We went to the quick trip and got a Dr. Pepper and some Fritos, but I didn't eat many of them. My medicine that I have to take on Saturday mornings makes me not feel to well. So I haven't eaten anything but a few slices of bread today.

But, we have had several tea parties with my new dishes! (Thanks Johnnie Ruth!) I have even been playing little red riding hood this evening with the basket!

Please continue to pray for me! I hope to see everyone soon! (I am tired of just seeing my mommy!) Thank you for all of your prayers!
Kya

2 comments:

  1. Kya, you look just like Little Red Riding Hood! I wonder what's in your basket? I miss reading One Foot, Two Foot to you in the nursery. Hope to see you soon. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ky Ky,
    Lauryn told me about your Little Red Riding Hood. She thought you must be having fun! She also said that you looked like you were feeling better--we sure hope you are!
    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete