New Cure JM Video

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kya has had another good day today. She spent this morning and part of the afternoon with Mommy and then Grandma Trish kept her while mom went with Daddy to revival at Sentinel. Daddy was glad to have mommy go with him to keep him company on the road. According to daddy the revival went really good. Mommy and Grandma have played with me, read to me, fed me and kept me going most of the day. However, Grandma and her did take a nice nap this afternoon. Kyas appetite seems to be coming back since taking her "yucky" medicine yesterday. Her energy, attitude and overall strength seems to be holding up. We know God is helping her each day to get a little better. Daddy was really impressed when Kya began trotting across the living room pretending to be riding her horse. She was evening clicking to the horse with her voice and she has began to bend her knees better. I have been so blessed today by just watching her improvement. God is Good!! I thank Him every day for people like you who read this blog and who continue to pray for her. Today at revival I sang one of my favorite songs called "Your Grace Still Amazes Me" and it does. God's grace is seen each day in our lives and it always amazes me. I thank you for sharing with us through this journey. God Bless You!!!
Lake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kya, It is such good news to read about the things that you are able to do now. Riding your horse is always fun (even tho it is just pretending!) We missed you in Sunday School yesterday, and I think that Conner misses you too! We will be really glad when you can come to see us. Hugs and Prayers, Juana Kay

    ReplyDelete