New Cure JM Video

Thursday, February 12, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

Mommy and I have spent the day together and we have had a good day! I slept in for a while this morning and then watched Horton Hears a Who (I really like that movie)! Then we had to go get a few groceries while Greta bleached and cleaned the house really good to help me stay healthy! (Thanks Greta! You are a great friend!) We got our groceries and came back home in time for sissy and Lauryn to come home from school. Then, I got to go see Grandma Trish when school was out.
I have had pretty good strength today and I haven't been to cranky! My movement has been good and I have gotten up and down some with no help. Dr. ONeill called this afternoon with my lab results. She told my mommy that all of my levels are in the normal range except for my Aldolase. It is still elevated a little bit, but only 1 above the normal high! That is very exciting. That means I don't have to take another treatment until next Wednesday. We are going to see if I can make it a week and a half between treatments and my levels remain good. I hope and pray that my levels continue to stay good so I can get off of some of my steroids!
Also, I want to say thank you to a special lady at BlueCross BlueShield in Tulsa who helped my mommy get my insurance straightened out. Without her I wouldn't be on my way to Chicago and we would still be struggling with billing problems! Annie we appreciate your help and thank you for caring!
Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers, cards, and comments! My mommy reads the cards and comments to me. I like to hear the messages that people send to me and my family. Thank you again to everyone! I love you all!
Kya

No comments:

Post a Comment