New Cure JM Video

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kya had an OK day yesterday. She went to Grandma Trish's around 9:15 and enjoyed the day playing with Kaden and Grandad. However, she had to take her methotrexate yesterday morning and that just makes her feel pretty bad for a couple of days. I think Grandma experienced one of her famous nights of not being able to sleep and if she can't sleep she isn't going to let anyone else rest either. Sorry mom, I know how long those nights are. We had one Friday night also. I sang Amazing Grace for one hour straight, because if I tried to even pause she would yell!
This morning she has been kind of cranky and clingy. She is also weaker as a whole all over. She is extremely indecisive and can't decide what she wants from second to second. I have tried to do many things around the house, but she follows me around crying that she just wants me to hold her. So, we are officially sitting in the rocking chair for the day!
Thank you so much for your prayers and support! Please continue to pray as we are stretching it until Wednesday before another treatment. I know that with God in control she will make it, I just pray that her body is ready for that. She already seems to be weakening, but I pray that is only because of the methotrexate. Thank you again and God Bless you all! Johnnie and Juana, Kya sure wanted to stay with you this morning!
Kalee

1 comment:

  1. Kya, We sure would have liked for you to stay with us too. We have another little girl, her name is Emma, and she would love to have you to play with! We hope it is really soon that you can come and stay. Lots of hugs and prayers, Juana Kay

    ReplyDelete