New Cure JM Video

Monday, February 23, 2009

I have had a good day today. Grandma Trish kept me at my house which was fun. I enjoy being at home playing with my toys and just hanging out in my pajamas. The Directv guy was suppose to be putting in new equipment, but things weren't working out right so Grandma was busy on the phone. She had told me I had to take a nap to go to dance so I went in my room and laid down in my bed and went to sleep. Then when I woke up we went and got Great Grandma Reta and went to dance. I did good at dance and only fell down one time, but that wasn't my fault I just couldn't move as fast as the other girls. After dance I went with my 2 Grandmas to get groceries. Then we went and watched Kaysa's first basketball game and she played awesome. They never let the other team score. I was just excited to be out of the house! (Although Grandma Trish wiped everything completely down with antibacterial wipes!)
I have felt really good today and my movement is much better! I am really getting my energy and personality back. (that is a nice way of saying I am back to being a "Terrible 2"!) I think I am going to start getting in trouble for doing things again!
Thank you for the many uplifting prayers! God is so amazing! He has already started healing my body and I know that he can heal me of this disease. Just think God spoke and our world was, He could speak and my disease be gone! Please continue to pray for my healing! Also, please pray for my mommy. She broke her little toe this morning trying to answer the phone so it wouldn't wake me up! Daddy says she is such an accident, but when she does something she does it good! She broke her little toe all the way into the joint! So I have been playing doctor and taking care of her!
Thank you again for all of your prayers! Please don't forget to pray for my doctors and our trip to Chicago! I will remember you in my prayers!
Kya

3 comments:

  1. Kya, this message is from Ronnie & Teresa. Ronnie works with your grandpa L D and we know your mommy & daddy also. We are so glad you are having many good days. God sure does answer our prayers. Tell Kaysa hi for us and we will pray for your mommy to. Love & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kya, im not sure that you remember, but im Emilee's mom. We met last year at Gwen's house. We had a birthday for your grandma Reta, and Emilee's grandma Rinna. We just want to wish you luck on your journey, and keep up the faith! May god bless you and your family.

    Kalee, hi just want to wish you and yours good luck on this rock journey that you are walking on. Just know that you all are in our prayers. We love you all.... Lindsey and Emilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kya, I am so glad you are beginning to have good days. Our prayers are being answered. Please help take care of mommy....maybe you could paint her toe nails for her to help her get well, we sure miss you in Sunday School and are anxious to see you again. Love you, Johnnie

    ReplyDelete