New Cure JM Video

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simply Super Saturday

I had a very good day Saturday! I had the strength to do lots of fun things. My rash even looked better on my body. I stayed at home and did chores with mom part of the day. We folded clothes, washed dishes, straightened up the house, peeled potatoes, and made a roast all before lunch! Then we cooked lunch so it would be ready when daddy got home. I helped as much as I could, I was always right behind mommy every step of the way.
I had to take my methotrexate Saturday morning. (I don't like to take it because it makes me have an upset tummy and just feel yucky!) But yesterday it didn't make me feel as bad as usual. It just took away my appetite for a while. Hopefully I will have it back by Monday.
After lunch daddy and I played games. We played a fishing game and whack a mole. I love to play games, especially with my daddy! He is so silly! We play all kinds of games that make me use my muscles to help make them stronger. I realized after playing games with daddy for about an hour and a half that mommy was gone. She had snuck out to go work for a while before she picked up Kaysa from play practice. So daddy and I decided to watch Shrek and he tried to get me to take a nap, (he was tired) but I was not tired!
Later, I got to stay with Grandma Trish for a while. Mommy and daddy went to watch Uncle Lance's ball team play in the regional championship and to watch Landon play. Uncle Lance's team won and Landon got Runner-up! Congratulations! I hope you make it all the way through state for me! I was able to start practicing my dribbling again this week Uncle Lance. I can't wait to see you on the court!
Well, Lazytown is on so I am side tracked and I am getting bored with telling mom what to type. Thank you for your prayers! Please continue to pray for me! My daddy is in revival this week at Sentinel please pray for a good response and for him to have safe travels. God Bless you all! I hope everyone enjoyed church this morning! I miss going to Sunday School and Church! I am ready to see my Johnnie and Juana Kay, maybe I'll see them soon!
Love you all!
Kya Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment