New Cure JM Video

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Still Doing Good!

There is not a whole lot to report. I am doing good and nothing much seems to be changing. I don't get to go very many places with all the H1N1 going around right now. So, I spend a lot of time with my Grandmas and I am starting to get pretty rotten! But, I feel great! I can run and jump and play with the best of them.
Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for me that my body will continue to heal and that they can taper more of my medicines in December. Thank you again for everything!
Kya Kay

1 comment:

  1. Hi miss Kya! Glad you are doing good! Nothing better than being spoiled by Grandmas! HA! HA!
    With this S1N1 swarming all of us with auto-immune are like staying in as much as possible! What are you going to dress up as for Halloween? My little girl is going to be a bumble bee tutu and all!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete