New Cure JM Video

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swine Flu has found our house!

A quick update to ask for your prayers. Kaysa, our oldest, has swine flu. Kya is not showing any symptoms currently, but her and I are staying with mom and dad. Kaysa and Lake are at home trying to get well. Kaysa and Kya are both on Tamaflu and Lake and I have a prescription in case we start to get sick!
Please pray for healing in Kaysa and that Kya does not get it!!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and continued support!
Kalee

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your family! I am sooooo sorry to here Kaysa has swine flu! I pray she recovers very quickly and that Kya and the rest of your family does not get it!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! Oh my goodness. Prayers all around.

    ReplyDelete