New Cure JM Video

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am 3 Today!

Today I am 3 years old! Last night I slept in my new bed for the first time. I even stayed in there all night because I am a big girl! (and because every time I hollared mom came running) I am so excited about my big girl room and all of my new things in it. I have spent a lot of time in my room playing and watching my movies since they redid it Saturday. I still just wish it was pink! Maybe, Santa will do that for me.
Thank you for your prayers. I am feeling much better and I am so glad I don't have to take yucky shots or treatments anymore! What a great start for my third year. I have even learned how to give myself my own medicine. Mommy just gives me the syringes and I do the rest by myself. (such a drastic change from her holding me tight while I kicked and screamed when we started) We have all grown a lot since January 7th.
It is hard to believe this time last year I was taking my 2 year pictures without a care in the world. We can never imagine where life will take us or how quickly it will take us there! I have had to grow up a lot this year and learn to be a big girl. (although, I have my moments)
Thank you again for your prayers and help. I love getting mail and the cards that you send me I love to keep! Please continue to pray that I get well. I still have to take lots of medicine and can't hang out with friends and play like all the other kids! I am praying that next year on my birthday I might could be off all my medicine!
I hope to see you around soon!
Kya Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment