New Cure JM Video

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not So Good News

I got Kya's Aldolase results back from last Tuesday and they were up to 7.1. Yes, they are in the normal range, (high end of normal is 7.6) but they were up by 1.5 points from 3 weeks ago. I am waiting to hear from the doctors to see if they still plan on doing one more treatment and stopping or if they are going to change their plans. I know that tapering is a balancing act and it is the hardest part of the disease, but that doesn't ease my tension any at all. I do know that I have to trust the medical professionals, but I just want to scream "She is doing just fine on all this medicine lets leave everything alone!" But that is not possible!
Kya has had a busy weekend with the big Harrel Reunion and all of the family and cousins to play with. She is holding up pretty good. She is taking a little longer naps and fatigues easier, but she still stays positive and keeps climbing and going! Please continue to pray for Kya and that her levels will start to level on their own. I know that God can heal her and that with your prayers she will get better! Please also pray for Lake and I. It is hard to get your hopes up and then the wind taken out of your sail! It makes me very angry and upset that your own body could turn against itself! However, I had told Lake this weekend and before the infusion last week that I thought her levels were up, so it shouldn't surprise me!
Once again thank you for your prayers and support! Please continue to pray for our family.
Thanks Again!
Kalee

No comments:

Post a Comment