New Cure JM Video

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Infusions Over?!

We got great news this morning. Kya's aldolase was at 5.5 on Monday! So they are stopping the steroid infusions and we are going to see how she does. We are so excited, scared, relieved, and anything else you can imagine!!! I know that our doctors know what they are doing and I have faith that God is healing her, but the emotions that are in the pit of my stomach need to know what my mind does!
We will go back to see Dr. ONeill on August 10th. She will check her out and they will check her levels to see how well she is doing! As long as she is still doing good they won't do another infusion. (However, if for some reason they think she needs one they will do it that day.) Then we will go to Chicago and see Dr. Pachman on September 21st!
Once again, I can't say how excited we are! I truly believe that we have an excellent team of doctors working with Kya. Dr. O'Neill has been great from the start and having Dr. Pachman to consult when things got a little tough has been fabulous! They have worked so well together and I have not had to mediate between them. It would be great if all doctors would work that well together for the best interest of their patients. Also, I can't forget Dr. Jarvis, he was there on call in the middle of the night when Kya got so sick the week before Easter. He even gave me his cell phone number in case she got worse so I wouldn't have to go through the hospital paging him!
Thank you to all of you who have prayed endlessly! Many of you have sent cards and that means so much! We ask that you continue to pray endlessly that Kya will be healed! Thank you so much for all of your support!
Thanks Again!
Kalee

No comments:

Post a Comment