New Cure JM Video

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now!

I got my new glasses today! I really like them and I can see better!

Here is what I look like now.

Now Kaysa and I both have glasses!

I have had a good day today. I got a good nights sleep and I have taken a good nap. I should be all rested up! Kaden is coming to play with me and I get to stay with Grandma Trish! I might even get to see Aunt Twylia. What more could a girl ask for?

How about a night with Jennie Finch! I got all of the USA World Softball Teams autographs and I got to meet Jennie Finch! She told me I made her want to go home and have a little girl!

Here is a picture of Kaysa, Daddy and I with Jennie Finch!

Please continue to pray for me and for my friend Gary! (Actually for all the kids with JDM!) He is getting better, but he is still on a feeding tube. I know that you guys have special prayers and that with everyone praying for us we will get better! I will see you soon! Thank you for all your prayers and cards. (They make me feel very special.)

Thanks!

Kya Kay



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kya...my you are such a little doll in your glasses....just like your big sister now. I am glad you are doing good...love and prayers, Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kya,

    You look so cute in glasses! You can't imagine how many kids beg us for glasses and cry when they don't get them...they all wish they had glasses like you!!

    Amber and Brandon Mayes

    ReplyDelete