New Cure JM Video

Friday, July 24, 2009

Change in Infusion Dates

They called from OKC today and I have to go Monday to get my infusion instead of Tuesday. So please pray for me and for Sabrina. (she is filling in for Mavia and I yell at her a lot while she is accessing and pulling my blood!) Grandma Trish, mommy, and Kaysa are going to go with me to get my infusion this time. I pray that my blood results all come back good so this might could be my last infusion! (But, I am not going to hold my breath.) God is in control and I will be done when He decides it is time.
On a lighter note: I have had a good week. I got to see aunt Twylia and Great-Grandma Reta on Wednesday night and Kaden came to Grandma Trish's to stay the night with me. Then aunt Twylia came back to play with me on Thursday and I really enjoyed that. I have spent the last 2 days with Grandma Trish playing with Kaden and Kaysa! Late last night (after a very long late nap) I even got to go to the river for a little while and play on the swings and in the sand. I think tomorrow we might go to the new water park at Woodward late in the evening. We will just see how the day goes! Also, I am adjusting very well to my new glasses.
Thank you again for everything and please continue to pray for me!
Kya Kay

1 comment:

  1. I have not been had a chance to respond to your wonderful email and the picture! WE LOVED IT! Gary was thrilled. The best part about the whole not giving him water thing, right now we are having a heatwave and its like 101 degrees. He looks at me begging for something to drink. Tough one. Mama Tiger Shirts. I wanted to surprise you! It is in the works. The board is meeting tomorrow to discuss. I will want to send you a copy of the design but I am not going to because I wanted you to have the first one. I think you will approve of the design. Hopefully by next month I will have them done. All proceeds go to the CureJM Foundation. Tell Kya I like her new glasses. Let us know what those levels come has! Tell thank you for her sweet sweet prayers. We are praying for you to baby girl.

    ReplyDelete