New Cure JM Video

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Infusion Over

Kya is doing very good. She had another infusion yesterday and she did very well. She didn't get sick at all and she seemed to still be pretty strong before the infusion. I am praying that her levels will all be well in the normal range and that they decide that she doesn't need any more. But, I want what is best for her so if she needs more we will take more! She is so good about taking her daily meds that I shouldn't gripe about the infusion battle every now and then.
Today she is staying with Grandma Trish and Kaysa. She was very excited last night about helping to paint a cabinet today. I am not sure this is a good project, but grandma can handle it!
Also, Kya is very excited to get to start going to Sunday School this Sunday. She will be promoted out of the nursery and into Grandma Trish's Sunday School class. So, we decided that mom will make sure no one is there sick and then call me so I can bring Kya to Sunday School. That way she is getting to go while still being cautious!
Please continue to pray for Kya that her levels will remain level and that her disease is going into remission. We are praying that we will be able to stop the infusions and that she will slowly begin to have tapering of her medicines! Thank you again for your many prayers and support!
Kalee

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My son also has JDM, he was diaganosed in 07 and we have a long road ahead still. I enjoy reading your journey. He also has a blog
    zackarysoares.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete