New Cure JM Video

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stopping Meds

We got the news today that all of Kya's labs are perfectly normal. A couple were a little low, but considered normal for her case and not a worry. So we get to stop all meds after Saturday!!! My birthday is Saturday and I couldn't ask for a sweeter gift. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! However, there is that pit of the stomach feeling of I hope everything stays normal and OK. But I know that God is in complete and total control of this situation and is in charge of it all!
Thank you so much for your prayers and faith. Kya has come so far so fast! We love you all and ask that you continue to pray for permanent healing and remission!
Thanks,
Kalee

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing news! God is good! No meds....ya'll have come so far and Kya is such a little trooper and ya'll are GREAT Parents! I am so happy she is going straight into REMISSION without meds....always in my prayers

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe it. Everything will be great. This is so wonderful. Almost time for a remission party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite time for a remission party. But we will have a birthday/no med celebration! We are going back to blood draws every 4 weeks and we still at some point have to have her port taken out. But I am not willing to do that until we are confident she won't need it again and they spread the blood draws way out! It is just to easy to use!!!

    ReplyDelete