New Cure JM Video

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer is Over

Well it is official our summer is over! Kaysa started school today and Kya starts August 24th. I can't believe it! Where has the summer gone? If I really think about it I can probably figure it out. Between Softball, t-ball, basketball camp, and the musical I think it slipped right through our hands! Now if the heat and sunshine would go away we would be set. It has been extremely hot and the UV rays are a killer. Kya has been pretty much staying indoors until 6 or 7 in the evening to avoid both the heat and the UV. She is doing great! We go back Monday for our first blood draw with no medicines. I just keep praying that everything will stay normal!

We do have a new toy at our house. We are all having to share it. Which is really hard for me because I really love it! I am not a person of many hobbies (besides chasing my family) but I really do enjoy riding horses. We bought a new horse Saturday and she is a dream! She is so gentle and dead broke. She is really pretty and has a wonderful disposition. We bought her for the girls, but I am thinking she may become my horse and I will find them another! lol That would definitely be a fight. Even Lake enjoys riding her. So needless to say we have been riding in the evenings. It is fabulous therapy for Kya and we have a fun time as a family. Here are a few pics from last night!
Again thank you for all of the prayers and support. Please continue to pray for complete healing for Kya and that she stays well as she starts school. Thanks again for everything!

Kalee

No comments:

Post a Comment