New Cure JM Video

Monday, August 31, 2009

Kya has had a pretty good week. I would like to say that I think she is officially potty trained again! I am not sure who is more excited her or me, but it is a good thing. She still has signs of a sinus infection when she sneezes, but besides that she acts just fine. She spent last night with her Papa and Grandma Denny for the first time! Her muscles seem to be staying strong and her vocabulary and speech is definitly growing. She loves her puppies and horses. Saturday she even helped scoop poop out of the horse trailer and she thought she was big stuff! (Kaysa didn't want to have anything to do with it!)
Please continue to pray for healing in her body and that she continues to remain strong as the continue to taper her steroids! We are excited and nervous about the tapering, but we know that GOD is in control.
We go back Friday to have a blood draw to see where her levels are at right now. I am very anxious to see the results. I only wish it wasn't over a long weekend!
Thank you again to everyone who has prayed and supported us through this journey. Lake is in revival again this week and it is just a reminder of how many people are praying for her! We know that God has special plans for her and for our family and we are excited to see what those plans are! Again please just continue to pray and she will be healed!
Kalee

2 comments:

  1. Kya is in our thoughts and prayers... What a strong little girl! You sound like a great mommy! hope all goes well with the tapering. It is always scary when ya start to taper. I have DM/Lupus/RA and if ya would like you could pop over to my blog... I have alot of info about the disease and links... Your in our prayers...
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete