New Cure JM Video

Friday, May 1, 2009

I have had a pretty good week. I am getting a little bit of strength back. My Aldolase level was up last week and I was getting weaker, so we adjusted my cellcept and methotrexate a little bit. I think it will hold me through until Monday. That is when I have my next treatment and I go see Dr. ONeill.
Kaden came to stay with Grandma Trish and play with me yesterday. I really enjoy getting to see him! Wednesday night I helped Grandma, Kaysa, and Daddy plant a garden. (Mommy helped some, but she was busy cleaning out the car and getting it ready for daddy to take to school on Thursday.) I planted Squash seeds everywhere! (I opened a package of squash seeds without anyone knowing and planted them randomly through out the entire garden on my own!) I really enjoy being independent and playing outside!
Thank you for your prayers! I know that I will get better in time. Please continue to pray for healing and a good day Monday! God Bless each of you!
Kya

No comments:

Post a Comment