New Cure JM Video

Friday, May 22, 2009

Best Week So Far!

I have had a very good week. My treatment didn't make me sick this time. Last night I got to go watch Kaysa play her first coach pitch games and she did really good! Tonight I am going to watch her play T-Ball. I really like to go to the ball fields and play! I have spent most of the week with Grandma Denny. We have really bonded lately. I am so glad that sissy is done with school so that we can play together everyday! (I miss getting to play with kids everyday.)
Thank you for your many prayers and concerns! I know that God is hearing them and that He is helping my body! I am getting stronger daily and I am doing better between my treatments. Please continue to pray for me. I am better, but I still have a long ways to go before I am well!
Thank you!
Kya

No comments:

Post a Comment