New Cure JM Video

Friday, April 16, 2010

CureJM Shirt Ideas for fundraising

For a while now I have wanted a neat CureJM shirt to raise awareness. I tried to find my creative side and this is what I came up with! Any comments or suggestions. I am just not sure which direction to go with this project. I can order some and sell them or take custom orders. The company I designed them through has all kinds of shirts, sweatshirts, products and anything you can imagine. What do you think? I need some feedback please!!!


Any ideas or comments would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Kalee

5 comments:

  1. I love it!! I am really lovin the girl one with the hot pink! Super fab! Let me know when you start selling them! I sooo wanna get one for me and the hubs....oh are ya gonna sell kids sizes?

    Hope your little girl is feeling better

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitly let you know. I do plan on having kids sizes also. I just have to figure out exactly how I am going to do this. I am going to call the company and see what kind of deal they will make me. But I have no voice right now so it will be a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee,

    LOVE THEM. When we printed shirts for our fundraiser, we did adult and kids ones. We also found a couple who had a printing company that specifically worked with non-profits and philanthropic fundraising. They were really great to work with. I can put you in touch with them, but they are here in Seattle and I don't know if they ship out of state.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute - great for tweens too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome,I like it.That great for adults.
    Thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete