New Cure JM Video

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quick Update

Kya is doing better. Her eyes look clear so we are going back on cellcept today. Hopefully, this time the eye infection won't come back. She looks great and acts like she feels 100%. She is definitely a mess!
I have to confess that sometimes I just sit and laugh at her. She is one of the wittiest little kids I have ever seen. She will take something you have said and use it against you or use it in correct context about something else. She loves to tease and play jokes. She is just really funny. However, sometimes she can be as stubborn as a mule! That is usually when I get tickled because you try to reason with her or manipulate her and she will come back with some comment that catches you totally off guard. I know I am not suppose to laugh, but sometimes you just can't help yourself. She has been through so much and she has learned the system, so now she is out smarting the system.
Please continue to pray for her and total healing in her body. Please continue to pray for us and the daily challenges and concerns with the disease process. I ask that you also continue to pray for a cure for this disease and all the children that have it. We know several people that we have become friends with who are really having a struggle getting their childs disease under control! I feel very fortunate and know that we have awesome prayer warriors and that through all the prayers Kya is being healed. Thank you so much for your endless support!
Kalee

1 comment:

  1. Kalee your family is always in my thoughts and prayers! I can't imagine what it is like for a child to suffer through this disease I am an adult with it and it is trying for me! My heart just breaks for these kids! I am sooo glad Kya is doing better and that she is being a "normal" little girl! I know are normal is different from other peoples normal but when we get to our "normal" it rocks!! I was told at my JHU appt I had a severe case of DM which we knew but the chances of me getting off all of these meds are slim to none and they are still trying to get me in medical remission....I am still flaring ALOT....would you mind to say a prayer for me as well! That video makes me cry everytime I watch it! I hope how soon they find a cure! I linked it to Kelly's Korner last friday for show us your Ministry week. I hope it reached out and raised awareness to some bloggers out there.... I also am on the waiting list of getting a new blog makeover and I am going to put that video on my sidebar!

    Glad to hear about Kya....Your a great mommy!
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete