New Cure JM Video

Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's Happening

This is the first week since the first of December that I have not been to a hospital or doctors office!!! I am so excited! Since I have had a such a good week mom hasn't blogged much, but we decided to put some pictures up to show what has been going on!

Please keep praying for me, because I do have a treatment Monday. Thank you for your prayers and support! Now for the fun part! Pictures of me!


This is Easter Sunday Morning. Don't I look fancy! I am a little rashy because I had to get off of my medicine because I had been so sick all week!


This is Kaysa and I after church on easter. I love my big sister!!!
Our whole family together at church! This hasn't happened in a long time.
Look at me I am a PRINCESS!!! I love to play dress up. I am getting ready to go to the ball!
This was back in February. I was just enjoying laying around being a little DIVA!
This was toward the end of January. I really wasn't feeling very well and my face was really flaring!
I may still have a little rosy cheeks, but I have come a long way! I feel better and I am getting stronger each day!
Thank you for your prayers and support! You helped me raise over $3200 to help find a cure for my disease! Hopefully these days of dealing with medicine and IVs will come to an end and I can do anything I want! Thank you again for everything!
Kya

















No comments:

Post a Comment